Corona Virus Covid 19 Myth and Facts Latest News
As COVID 19 and its Anxiety spreads we bring you blog for corona virus covid 19 myth and facts latest news.
I’m concerned by the level of pandemic fear circulating through our news and social media.
The fear of pandemic has taken over the amygdala’s; which is creating havoc with our lifestyle.
The motive of this write up is to give a thoughtful insight and alternative to fear, contextualizing what you are hearing will be the right way forward.
WHO (World Health Organization) has declared COVID 19 as a Pandemic.
There are few myths of Coronavirus.
The most important facts regarding the Prevention, treatment, and cure has been written below for corona virus covid 19 myth and facts latest news .
Myths and Facts:
- Myth – Only the older and kid population has to worry, younger people don’t have to worry…
- Fact– While COVID 19 can be more dangerous in older people and kids, but anyone can get it
including young people, some of whom become seriously ill.
- Myth – Specific race of the people are more susceptible to this Virus…
- Fact – Anyone can get Coronavirus, regardless of the face or skin color.
- Older people and people with other health conditions, such as asthma, heart diseases, and diabetes are more at risk of getting seriously ill.
- Myth – COVID 19 positive patients can be detected easily…
- Fact – No, the virus can be in someone’s body for up to 14 days before they get symptoms
- Some people will have such a mild case of COVID 19 that they might not notice anything is wrong.
- That’s why everyone must follow basic hygiene advice given by the doctors such as Hand Washing.
- Using Tissues to catch coughs and sneezes,.
- Avoiding crowding to stop the spread of the Coronavirus even if they feel healthy.
- Myth – People affected by Coronavirus get very sick and die…
- Fact –
- Most people who get COVID-19 will have a mild form of the illness and recover without needing professional medical care.
- Around eight out of every 10 people with COVID-19 will have mild symptoms.
- Myth – COVID 19 spread can be stopped by warm and sunny weather…
- Fact – This virus can survive temperatures higher than 25 C, a person can catch it in any harsh and sunny weather.
- So the bottom line for this virus is one should follow official advice no matter what every weather you are in.
- Myth – Drinking lots of hot water will help in the prevention of COVID 19…
- Fact – Drinking Hot or Cold fluid doesn’t protect you from this virus.
- Medical science has still not produced a medicine that can cure COVID 19, as most people recover by themselves.
- but yes; taking paracetamol, drinking lots of liquid, and getting enough rest can help you manage your symptoms.
- Myth – Chloroquine can cure CORONAVIRUS…
- Fact – COVID 19 does not have a proven medical treatment, but most people recover on their own without getting any professional medical care.
- If you create symptoms immediately contact a medical professional.
These corona virus covid 19 myth and facts latest news suggest that we should not live without precaution, regardless of how willing you are to sacrifice enjoyment for safety.
its critical to understand expert concerns, and how to mitigate them.
This blog I have shared Corona Virus Covid 19 Myth and Facts Latest News may be helpful to anyone who reads, these are my understanding of this disease.
For more Corona Facts and such blogs visit our vlog MTS