There are some chances of Complications with diabetes persons if patient does not take care of their health properly by controlling their blood sugar level, regular and required exercise etc. Also the complications may vary and it is depends on gender, various age group and even due to race. Lets see some of Complications and Prevention of Diabetes
Study reveals that few complications may includes following types of problems:
• Kidney disease
• High blood pressure
• Eating disorders
• Amputation of limps
• Heart disease
• Sexual dysfunction
• Skin infections/disorders
• Hearing loss
• Gum disease
• Peripheral Arterial Disease
Some Complications and Prevention of Diabetes Tips are as follows which could be helpful to patients:
Each and Every person have different capacity and own methodology for produces (or doesn’t produce) of insulin, sensitivity to medications and what is a good regimen to follow to keep blood sugar levels down at a normal level. Let’s see few tips which may help most anyone who suffering from the diabetes.
Food Habits and Controlling: –
- It is very important to have a healthy and fair diet that includes foods from all of the various food groups. Also keep in mind to avoid foods with added sugars and bad fats (i.e. Trans fats or partially hydrogenated oils).
- Eat foods with high fiber rich in it and whole grains, that have healthy fats (i.e. nuts, olive oil, avocados, etc.),
- Must have very limited amount of sugars and carbs consumptions.
Daily Exercise and Monitoring Sugar Lever-
- Regular exercise is important to maintain a healthy weight and for your overall health, so it makes sense that exercise is included in this section.
- In case you haven’t been exercising regularly and have diabetes, you should check with your doctor before beginning a workout regimen.
- Someone with diabetes should check their blood sugar before, during, and after working out.
- Checking for blood sugar that is too low or too high can help you determine if it is safe to workout, if you need to eat additional carbs to increase blood sugar levels, or if your blood sugar is too high and it is unsafe to workout.
- One with the diabetes symptoms should do regular basic exercise so that their suger level maintains at lower level and easily control the diabetes.
- Simple exercise such as cycling or regular walking can be useful and effective to control the diabetes.
- If patient is young enough then he/she can go for the little heavy exercise to prevent and control diabetes.
- Also the exercise he can go under should maintain on regular bases else it can again cause to increase the sugar lever in patient and create further more problems to body.
Apart from these there could be some patient specific Complications and Prevention of Diabetes there which can be follow as per the physician and depend on the patients tolerance power and age.